Metro rail Miami and MCPOWER
The autonomous trains of the future elevated rapid transit system of Miami Metrorail in Florida (USA) are going to be equipped with MCPOWER’s static converters as original equipment, thanks to a close cooperation with Hitachi Rail.
MCPOWER’s products are designed and built for durability, reliability and robustness. As an ISO9001 and IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard) certified company, all of our products are approved for railway applications as well as EN 50155 (shock and vibrations), EN 50121-3-2 (electromagnetic emissions) and RoHS compliant.
Metro rail’s trains are going to be equipped with some of the most reliable MCPOWER’s static converters such as:
- MC-19 – dual output converter (input 24Vdc output ± 15Vdc 40W);
- MC-48 – 150W battery input multiple output DC/DC converter ;
- MC-158 – 240W battery input multiple output power supply;
- MC-156 – 40W 5Vdc-24Vdc input high voltage output DC/DC converter;
- MC-173 – 45W battery input multiple output power supply;
- MC-220 – 750Vdc 60W start-up converter.
Miami’s Metrorail is a challenging project that sees McPower as protagonist in innovation in railways.